NEW 2013 MODELS - SILVER LINE S470N, S470NS, S470NL
Here we would like to introduce the new model in SILVER LINE RIB range - S470NL.
This model is designed to replace our older model S470. Main idea and philosophy of this model is:
spacious and practical lightweight RIB with latest modern design and affordable price.
With this model we continue refreshing of our Silver Line range, started from models S370N and S420N.
This model has three versions:
- S470N – BASE version with open cockpit for custom arrangements,
- S470NS – SPORT version with CS-03 SPORT console,
- S470NL – DELUXE version with new set of the consoles: CL-14 – Deluxe steering console with windshield, railing, front seat and seat back, SD-10 – double seat with seat back.
The most important and strong features of new S470N are:
- Fresh and slim inflatable tube concept "DART" with smaller diameter in the bow, but wider and more aggressively lifted up.
- Lots of cockpit space for 5-6 people on board
- Larger bow locker with wider bow seat.
- Channel for all the cables under the deck,
- Optional fiberglass step ends and overpressure valve
- New advanced tripled draining system : “hull to water” + “hull to cockpit” + “cockpit to water”.
- Very easy getting on plane, also with very small motors: 20 - 25HP!
Better ergonomic and lighter weight new steering console with:
- Large front seat back, which is an access door to instruments same time
- Large dashboard for lots of instruments, incuding 7-9" GPS!, cup holders and designated areas for stereo, radio and speakers
- High windshield with railiang for excellent protection
- st steel grab handle on dashboard
Slick looking and lightweight double seat with:
- Negative angled front panel, giving more space for driver’s and passengers feet and more siting place.
- Removable soft cushion
Comparing to the older S470 version the new S470NL is:
a) More modern looking
b) Less expensive
c) About 20% more cockpit space and wider walkway
d) 10% lighter
e) More stable and faster performing
f) Larger bow locker with more seating space
g) Front seat back of the steering console
h) More space for equipment and instruments on the console
i) Lighter, more practical and durable double seat
j) Larger and better arranged bilge pump well and drainage.
k) Deeper-V hull
l) DART system tube with better top-speed cross stability and potential possibility to carry bigger motors and reach higher speeds.
We expect this model to be a great choice for the following applications:
- light and easy to ride center console family boat for general applications,
- perfect choice for fishing and use with low power tiller motors,
- fast riding mid-size sport boat with performance up to 80 km/h.
Contact your nearest dealer for details and availability status!
and visit SILVER LINE Riders page for Technical Details, Specifications
and lots more pictures and boat views!